You can access fulfilling employment that suits your skills and interests through St John of God Accord’s employment services.
- Help people with disabilities living in the Melbourne Metropolitan region and surrounding areas to access meaningful paid work.
- Are a personalised service which help assist you to prepare, develop skills and obtain purposeful employment.
Helping you the job seeker find work
- If you are ready for employment we will match your abilities and preferences to the job that suits you. We’ll develop your skills, support you to build confidence and reach your goals.
Preparing for work we’ll support you to;
- Create a professional resume and prepare for job interviews
- Try different jobs to explore your skills and preferences
- Plan a career that is rewarding and fulfilling
- Employers and work experience hosts are key partners in achieving positive outcomes.
- We work in partnership with the employer and job seekers to ensure that we meet all your business needs.
If you are an employer, we can help you with;
- Facilitated training, information and support for you and your other workers
- Support with workplace modifications if required
- Wage subsidies.
For more information about our employment services please contact us.
Phone: 1300 002 226