NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME
St John of God Accord (SJG Accord) is a registered provider for services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Our NDIS journey commenced on July 1st, 2016 with the North East Melbourne Area rollout of the scheme for SJG Accord clients. We’re here to make the journey run as smoothly and comfortably as possible. Our expert NDIS capability enables us to assist clients and families to access necessary resources when times change.
NDIS Price Catalogue
The prices for SJG Accord service offerings under the NDIS are in line with the latest NDIS Price Guide and terms of business. Our prices are reviewed regularly and aligned to updates released by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
NDIA has introduced the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) in the price guide for 2019 – 20. From 1st July 2019, SJG Accord can charge for supports and services through the TTP as identified in our price catalogue. The TTP is an additional cost that SJG Accord can charge to support our transformation under the NDIS:
- If you had an NDIS plan in place before 1 July 2019, an extra amount was added to your plan to take into account price changes implemented on 1 July, including TTP.
- If you have an NDIS plan put in place after 1 July 2019, your plan does not include funding specifically for TTP but your core budget is flexible and should be able to accommodate TTP.
Find out more about our current NDIS Price Catalogue, or sign up to our mailing list to have our latest updates delivered right to your inbox.
- SJG Accord NDIS Price Catalogue
- About the NDIS (Easy English brochure)
- Frequently asked questions about the NDIS in Victoria (Easy English brochure)
For more information about SJG Accord please visit our News and events page or contact us.
Phone: 1300 00 2226